Nursery is offered during our primary worship services, Sunday school classes, and for other gatherings like small groups. Rooms for children infant through 18 months are located on the first floor of our education building. The room is staffed with paid workers who are CPR and first-aid trained. They have had background checks and specific training in caring for children in this age group.
- Infants up to 18-months are always welcome in the nursery.
- Children above nursery age are not welcome in the infant nursery due to safety issues.
- Please refrain from brining sick children or children who have been ill within the past 24 hours.
- Nursery staff is not allowed to give medication to children.
- Parents must sign the attendance form when dropping off and picking up children.
- Essential bags and materials (diapers, bottles, etc.) should be clearly labeled with the child’s name.
- For safety, children will only be released to a positively identified adult authorized to pick up the child.
- To maintain a clean facility, we ask that you remove your shoes when entering the nursery.
- Please feel free to peek in on your child during the service.
- We do ask that you try not to be noticed if you do not plan to pick your child up at that time so that the child does not become upset.